So fans as you all know The Walking Dead returns to AMC October 14th, with Halloween being right around the corner afterwards it is just perfect. Season 3 will feature Rick and the group fleeing into a prison, although I feel like that is a bad decision but what can you do when your trying to survive a zombie apocalypse.
This season’s antagonist, The Governor, is waiting in the wings to make his debut and boy will it be bloody. If you’ve read the comics then you know just how many murders/rapes/dismemberments are waiting for us in Season 3! But to get you pumped up here is the Season 3 sneak peek
The Walking Dead is a five-part game series set in the same universe as Robert Kirkman’s award-winning comic book series. Gain access to the full season [5 episodes] of The Walking Dead by purchasing the Season Pass, your gateway to a dark and emotional season where every decision and action can result in the entire story of the game changing around you. Updates will automatically be downloaded and the in-game menu will act as your gateway to accessing all of the episodes as they are released.
Play as Lee Everett, a convicted criminal, who has been given a second chance at life in a world devastated by the undead. With corpses returning to life and survivors stopping at nothing to maintain their own safety, protecting an orphaned girl named Clementine may offer him redemption in a world gone to hell.
A CONTINUING STORY
OF ADVENTURE HORROR:
- Episode 1 – A New Day
- Episode 2 – Starved For Help
- Episode 3 – Long Road Ahead
- Episode 4 – Around Every Corner(TBA)
- Episode 5 – No Time Left(TBA)
- A tailored game experience – Live with the profound and lasting consequences of the decisions that you make in each episode.
- Your actions and choices will affect how your story plays out across the entire series.
- Experience events, meet people and visit locations that foreshadow the story of Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes.
- Meet Glenn before he heads to Atlanta, explore Hershel’s farm before Rick and his group of survivors arrive and before the barn becomes a notorious location in Walking Dead lore.
- You’ll be forced to make decisions that are not only difficult, but that will require you to make an almost immediate choice. There’s no time to ponder when the undead are pounding the door down!
- An Adventure Horror game of 5 episodes. Features meaningful decision-making, exploration, problem solving and a constant fight for survival in a world overrun by the undead.
- Artwork inspired by the original comic books.
Episode 1 – A New Day
The critically acclaimed debut episode of The Walking Dead begins at the outset of the undead apocalypse. Lee Everett awakes into a world collapsing into anarchy as society fails to deal with the undead plague. Seeking refuge, he stumbles upon Clementine, an eight year old girl whose parents are missing. Lee takes Clementine under his wing as they seek safety from the walkers all around them.
Episode 2 – Starved For Help
With starvation and bandit attacks as much of a threat as the undead, you will learn what you’re willing to resort to in order to survive. As things become ever more desperate, the group is offered food from strangers, but at what cost?
Episode 3 – Long Road Ahead
The motor inn has been home for the past few months, but dwindling supplies, threats from without and betrayal from within set events in motion that change everything and cause Lee to reevaluate what – and who – is important to him. Fleeing Macon, the survivors head toward the perceived safety of the coast, but is anywhere really safe when danger follows them at every step?
Look out Walking Dead Fans can a family reunion be happy over a few drinks, or Fatal End on a washed up beach? Unfortunately, the old times that the Dixon’s boys will reminisce about will be Merle being abandoned on a Zombie filled rooftop and having to cut off his own hand to escape. Although the third season won’t be hitting our screens until October 14th,Entertainment Weekly brought together Norman Reedus and Michael Rooker — who play Daryl and Merle — to ask them what we can expect from their much anticipated reunion:
I think they are going to be happy to see each other, but this one [Merle] is going to be a little more pissed off.
I remember Merle being a racist biggot who was never happy, So I am sure that he now has abandonment issues and probably some insecurity about having to cut off his own hand. I am also looking forward to watching the sparks fly when Daryl is torn between the group that has saved his life over the last few months and the return of his red-neck brother. Is blood really thicker than water? We will find out October 14th.
Stay Tuned in for more as they unfold.